If you like pints of unique beers, at a price that isn’t too far over the odds, then TAP Craft Beer Bar is one place you should visit in Singapore.
At $10 a pint you can’t go wrong. The menu has around 15 beers, local and imported, available on tap and you can give them a try before you buy.
I visited twice during the week and had a good selection of beers including
- Crossroad Brewing Company Endless Summer Ale
- Parallel 49 Brewing Company Filthy Dirty Pale Ale
- Lost Coast Brewery Indica IPA
- Central City Brewers + Distillers Red Racer IPA
- Pasteur Street Brewing Company Jasmine IPA
Being in the old, colonial Capitol Theatre building it’s nice and cool inside even though its a hot and humid 35 outside.